Discover Your Real VoiceIn Voicing It! Nancy teaches you how to find your deeper, richer, warmer voice just as if you were with her in her studio.
- The Voice Lady on Learn to Breathe Correctly – It Will Make Your Voice & Presentations Stand Out
- SP on Learn to Breathe Correctly – It Will Make Your Voice & Presentations Stand Out
- The Voice Lady on 3 Steps for a Sexier, Deeper Sound If Your Voice Is Nasal
- SP on 3 Steps for a Sexier, Deeper Sound If Your Voice Is Nasal
- The Voice Lady on Attention Mumblers: Speaking Clearly Is Easier Than You May Think
‘Before & After’ Video Clip
Upcoming WorkshopsJoin me in Los Angeles July 19 & 20 for my 2-Day Voice & Presentation Skills Workshop and discover your 'real' voice.
Tag Archives: optimum pitch
A lot of people contact me because they want to speak more clearly, more distinctly. What I explain to my clients and customers is that my goal for them is not to eliminate their accent – merely to have them … Continue reading
If you are looking to improve your speaking voice, your first priority is to find a coach who will teach you how to breathe with the support of your diaphragm. Breathing with this support is something most people are not … Continue reading
How the Exact Same Technique Corrects Both Problems – The Voice That Is Too Loud and the One That Is Too Soft
Something unusual happened recently, something which I haven’t experienced in all my years as a voice coach. It happened on two consecutive days. I received a phone call from two men, both of whom possessed a ‘loud’ voice. You may … Continue reading
The other day I received an email from a young man who told me that he was getting a sore throat by speaking loudly at the clubs and wondered if my training dealt with volume. I had to smile when … Continue reading