Discover Your Real VoiceIn Voicing It! Nancy teaches you how to find your deeper, richer, warmer voice just as if you were with her in her studio.
- The Voice Lady on Learn to Breathe Correctly – It Will Make Your Voice & Presentations Stand Out
- SP on Learn to Breathe Correctly – It Will Make Your Voice & Presentations Stand Out
- The Voice Lady on 3 Steps for a Sexier, Deeper Sound If Your Voice Is Nasal
- SP on 3 Steps for a Sexier, Deeper Sound If Your Voice Is Nasal
- The Voice Lady on Attention Mumblers: Speaking Clearly Is Easier Than You May Think
‘Before & After’ Video Clip
Upcoming WorkshopsJoin me in Los Angeles July 19 & 20 for my 2-Day Voice & Presentation Skills Workshop and discover your 'real' voice.
Tag Archives: habitual voice
Your 1st thought might be that you didn’t know your speaking voice was lost. No, your speaking voice is not lost; however, your ‘real’ one has yet to be found if you are like 99% of the population. Whether you … Continue reading
I am ever amazed at the number of people in public speaking who never give any consideration to their speaking voice. Concerned about their physical image, their content, and their delivery skills, they have yet to realize that the vehicle … Continue reading
Did you know that you have 2 voices? The voice you use everyday and don’t think about is known as your habitual voice. It is a sound that is higher in pitch than it should be, thinner in quality than … Continue reading
Do you think Michael Jordon became a great basketball player by reading a book on the subject? How about Lionel Messi? Do you think he became one of the world’s greatest soccer players by listening to a pile of CDs? … Continue reading