Sign Up for My FREE eBookThe #1 Secret for Improving Your Voice (That Most Voice Coaches Don't Know!)
The Voice Lady
International Speaker and Voice Specialist, Nancy Daniels has been involved in voice training since 1977. A graduate of Gettysburg College with a BA in music, she discovered the techniques for improving the sound of the speaking voice while in graduate school at American University in Washington, D.C.
In addition to her guest speaking engagements, Nancy gives seminars and corporate and group workshops in the United States and Canada. For those who are unable to work with her directly, there is Voicing It!, The Voice Dynamic Approach, on DVD which you can order at our Online Store.
Discover Your Real VoiceIn Voicing It! Nancy teaches you how to find your deeper, richer, warmer voice just as if you were with her in her studio.
- Federico on If Your Voice Is the Vehicle, Are You Driving a Cadillac or a Jalopy?
- The Voice Lady on Public Speaking – You Will Experience Breathlessness If You Talk Too Fast
- executivespeaking on Public Speaking – You Will Experience Breathlessness If You Talk Too Fast
- The Voice Lady on Public Speaking Tips – Making Your Voice Sound Deeper
- Ruby on Public Speaking Tips – Making Your Voice Sound Deeper
Next Workshop – ChicagoJoin me for my next 2-Day Voice & Presentation Skills Workshop, Chicago, September 19 & 20, and discover your 'real' voice.
Tag Archives: closing
I recently watched a brief video of a woman who was entering a public speaking contest and was looking for feedback from other speakers. Her ‘performance’ looked rehearsed, static and flat, lacking in enthusiasm and passion. And, my remarks were … Continue reading