Sign Up for My FREE eBookThe #1 Secret for Improving Your Voice (That Most Voice Coaches Don't Know!)
The Voice Lady
International Speaker and Voice Specialist, Nancy Daniels has been involved in voice training since 1977. A graduate of Gettysburg College with a BA in music, she discovered the techniques for improving the sound of the speaking voice while in graduate school at American University in Washington, D.C.
In addition to her guest speaking engagements, Nancy gives seminars and corporate and group workshops in the United States and Canada. For those who are unable to work with her directly, there is Voicing It!, The Voice Dynamic Approach, on DVD which you can order at our Online Store.
Discover Your Real VoiceIn Voicing It! Nancy teaches you how to find your deeper, richer, warmer voice just as if you were with her in her studio.
- Misty on When Your Inflection Sounds Like That of a Valley Girl
- The Voice Lady on If Your Voice Is the Vehicle, Are You Driving a Cadillac or a Jalopy?
- The Voice Lady on Should You Thank Your Audience Or Not?
- Kathleen Barlow on Should You Thank Your Audience Or Not?
- Federico on If Your Voice Is the Vehicle, Are You Driving a Cadillac or a Jalopy?
Next Workshop – Mt Laurel, NJJoin me for my next 2-Day Voice & Presentation Skills Workshop, Mt. Laurel, NJ, November 14 & 15, and discover your 'real' voice.
Tag Archives: anecdotes and public speaking
One of the secrets of dynamic presentation skills is the ability to connect with your audience. In that sense, the idea is to make each person think you are talking directly to him/her. How is this possible if you have … Continue reading