Sign Up for My FREE eBookThe #1 Secret for Improving Your Voice (That Most Voice Coaches Don't Know!)
The Voice Lady
International Speaker and Voice Specialist, Nancy Daniels has been involved in voice training since 1977. A graduate of Gettysburg College with a BA in music, she discovered the techniques for improving the sound of the speaking voice while in graduate school at American University in Washington, D.C.
In addition to her guest speaking engagements, Nancy gives seminars and corporate and group workshops in the United States and Canada. For those who are unable to work with her directly, there is Voicing It!, The Voice Dynamic Approach, on DVD which you can order at our Online Store.
Discover Your Real VoiceIn Voicing It! Nancy teaches you how to find your deeper, richer, warmer voice just as if you were with her in her studio.
- The Voice Lady on 3 Steps for Overcoming a Voice That Is Monotone
- Dr. James F. Stocum on 3 Steps for Overcoming a Voice That Is Monotone
- lotto on The Problem May Not Be Your English – The Problem May Be Your Diction
- Removable Wall stickers on How Professional Do You Sound If Your Voice Is Childlike?
- The Voice Lady on The Problem May Not Be Your English – The Problem May Be Your Diction
Upcoming WorkshopsJoin me for my next 2-Day Voice & Presentation Skills Workshop, Austin, Texas and discover your 'real' voice.
- Are You Aware That Your Soft-Spoken Voice Is a Liability?
- One of My Worst Moments in Public Speaking – But What a Great Learning Experience!
- The Top 10 Reasons Voice Training Should Be Part of Your Professional Development
- How to Be Persuasive Without Being Overbearing
- 5 Reasons Others Interrupt You
Tag Archives: anecdotes and public speaking
One of the secrets of dynamic presentation skills is the ability to connect with your audience. In that sense, the idea is to make each person think you are talking directly to him/her. How is this possible if you have … Continue reading