Discover Your Real VoiceIn Voicing It! Nancy teaches you how to find your deeper, richer, warmer voice just as if you were with her in her studio.
- The Voice Lady on Learn to Breathe Correctly – It Will Make Your Voice & Presentations Stand Out
- SP on Learn to Breathe Correctly – It Will Make Your Voice & Presentations Stand Out
- The Voice Lady on 3 Steps for a Sexier, Deeper Sound If Your Voice Is Nasal
- SP on 3 Steps for a Sexier, Deeper Sound If Your Voice Is Nasal
- The Voice Lady on Attention Mumblers: Speaking Clearly Is Easier Than You May Think
‘Before & After’ Video Clip
Upcoming WorkshopsJoin me in Los Angeles July 19 & 20 for my 2-Day Voice & Presentation Skills Workshop and discover your 'real' voice.
Monthly Archives: May 2012
A problem you may have in public speaking is how to move effectively and what to do with your hands. There are no absolutes in being expressive in your delivery aside from exhibiting no expression, the latter of which is … Continue reading
How the Exact Same Technique Corrects Both Problems – The Voice That Is Too Loud and the One That Is Too Soft
Something unusual happened recently, something which I haven’t experienced in all my years as a voice coach. It happened on two consecutive days. I received a phone call from two men, both of whom possessed a ‘loud’ voice. You may … Continue reading
I am ever amazed at the number of people in public speaking who never give any consideration to their speaking voice. Concerned about their physical image, their content, and their delivery skills, they have yet to realize that the vehicle … Continue reading
That’s a leading question, isn’t it? With teleseminars there is definitely no visual and with webinars, there may be a picture of you, but more than likely, your listeners will be focusing on the visuals; i.e. slides, videos, or webpages … Continue reading