Discover Your Real VoiceIn Voicing It! Nancy teaches you how to find your deeper, richer, warmer voice just as if you were with her in her studio.
- The Voice Lady on Learn to Breathe Correctly – It Will Make Your Voice & Presentations Stand Out
- SP on Learn to Breathe Correctly – It Will Make Your Voice & Presentations Stand Out
- The Voice Lady on 3 Steps for a Sexier, Deeper Sound If Your Voice Is Nasal
- SP on 3 Steps for a Sexier, Deeper Sound If Your Voice Is Nasal
- The Voice Lady on Attention Mumblers: Speaking Clearly Is Easier Than You May Think
‘Before & After’ Video Clip
Upcoming WorkshopsJoin me in Los Angeles July 19 & 20 for my 2-Day Voice & Presentation Skills Workshop and discover your 'real' voice.
Monthly Archives: December 2011
A lot of people ask me what they should do with their hands when they are addressing an audience. My answer to them is simple. “What do you do with your hands when you are talking to your family, your … Continue reading
When I hear a raspy, gravelly, hoarse voice, I know what the problem is. It is called vocal abuse; and, I also know that it will not get any better on its own unless the speaker changes how he or … Continue reading
It is sad that Mariano Rivera underwent surgery on his vocal folds (cords) recently. The Yankees’ closer was diagnosed with severe vocal abuse in which polyps had developed on his vocal folds. A month prior to his surgery, he noticed … Continue reading