Discover Your Real VoiceIn Voicing It! Nancy teaches you how to find your deeper, richer, warmer voice just as if you were with her in her studio.
- The Voice Lady on Learn to Breathe Correctly – It Will Make Your Voice & Presentations Stand Out
- SP on Learn to Breathe Correctly – It Will Make Your Voice & Presentations Stand Out
- The Voice Lady on 3 Steps for a Sexier, Deeper Sound If Your Voice Is Nasal
- SP on 3 Steps for a Sexier, Deeper Sound If Your Voice Is Nasal
- The Voice Lady on Attention Mumblers: Speaking Clearly Is Easier Than You May Think
‘Before & After’ Video Clip
Upcoming WorkshopsJoin me in Los Angeles July 19 & 20 for my 2-Day Voice & Presentation Skills Workshop and discover your 'real' voice.
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Without a doubt, your audience is your most important commodity, your most valuable asset, in public speaking. Without an audience, you have no presentation or speech; therefore, it is crucial that you, as the speaker, value your audience in both … Continue reading
Yes, your lack of volume is the issue. I can’t tell you how many people get in touch with me because of this problem. And, it doesn’t just affect those who are soft-spoken. The amount of volume needed in a … Continue reading
Have you ever stood at the lectern or were sitting for an interview and when you opened your mouth to speak, the sound emanating from your lips was much higher in pitch than you expected, wanted, or appreciated? While the … Continue reading